
What's wrong with Houston's weather!!! Today I had Saturday Tutorials at my school. I don't complain about that because they really need them. But when I left from home it wasn't raining. Then, 2 hours later the sky fell off! When I tried to leave it was too late. The street was so flooded my battery light went on and I knew I was in trouble. The water was up to my window almost. I was so glad my son wasn't with me. Anyway, we were all driving 20 on the highway. It was a miracle I made it home. My boss called

me like 20 times to make sure I was safe at home. He's so cute! A tornado touched in Baytown. One of our friends was stuck into the high waters. What a day in Houston. In August we usually escape from hurricanes and in April we stay flooded most of the time. Thank God I live on a neighborhood that never floods...yet! (By the way...this is not my neighborhood...pictures courtesy of abc13.com).
This is how the freeway looked when I was driving back home:

I have a fieldtrip on Monday, hope it's sunny!! Otherwise, I'm staying home!
The rain finally stopped here! I know we needed it but, my goodness. Today is supposed to be sunny so I can take my little one out back and paint some of his rocks :)
ReplyDeletehola chica gracias por el link a tu blog
ReplyDelete