Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My top ten favorite SBG products

Scrapbookgraphics.com has been my house for the last 2 months now, and what an experience! The gals there are just so welcoming, helpful, friendly. I can stay online for hours. Checking the great inspiration at the gallery, reading the nice comments, the encouragement. Well one of the best things about SBG is that you also have a HUGE SHOP with quality stuff for your creations. I believe that in order to move to the next level on your designs you NEED THE RIGHT STUFF. Great variety for any style, theme, color scheme... So today I decided to share with you my top ten favorite products/designers at the shop:

  1. Anything from FLERGS STUDIO (I'm waiting on the TWILIGHT KIT NOW!!!! Coming on April 17). I'm addicted to her glitter. I would recommend Framed 1, 6k74 (I've use this kit a thousand times in so many different ways you wouldn't believe), her layered borders are awesome!
  2. Natali design's PLAYING WITH OVERLAYS, SPRING BREEZE KIT and ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE quick pages. I'm addicted to her quick pages ok?
  3. Studio Phuong, I just got her Orchid Dreams Kit and is pure ZEN.
  4. Studio mgl, I'm just in love with her funky KITS (TRAP THE SPARK, SECRET CONNECTION) with colorful papers, elements and borders.
  5. Studio Ziska, her Ocean Cloud kit is so sweet and versatile.
  6. Tangie Baxter, for the vintage look you want. I just got her Yippee-Ki-Yay Kit for my little cowboy, the Museum Frames, and her {ARTist Sheets} #999.
  7. Jen Caputo's torn and curled paper edges are just awesome.
  8. I been thinking about getting The Bouncing Brownies & Bunnies Frames Collection by Lorie Davison after looking at a great page at the gallery. Tomorrow seems like a good day to get it...hehehe.
  9. I just downloaded IMPRESSIONS OF RENEWAL KIT and it has so much stuff in it! I'll become a vampire so that I don't have to sleep and finally have time to use it all. Hehehe! And of course to date Edward Cullen!!!! Sorry Bella....he's mine.
  10. A nice kit just catch my attention and will be soon in my possession. Some Love {Full Kit} By Coralie_designs. Great elements!
That's all for today friends...I hope you like my selection. Don't forget to visit my gallery!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You rock sweetie! But here you need my NEW blinkie ;) http://flergalicious.com/Pics/FLERGSFAN.GIF you can grab that one hehe. Working on Twilight right now actually :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, we appreciate having you in our community so much! Thanks for sharing your time with us! Love your list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet!!! I agree with everything you've said about SBG, it's such an amazing place to call home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting list - so many of my faves, too! I was also reading about how it is so difficult here as opposed to in Mexico with maids, housekeepers, etc. I so hear you! I have that problem at my sons school - half of the moms (not me) live in the neighborhood with the maids, cooks, nannies and such while the rest of us are SAHMS to take care of our kids. I really have a hard time feeling sorry for them when they tell me they are "stressed out" and that they just "don't have any time", KWIM?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great! Thanks for your list! and I hope... to meet you around a kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sooo agree with you! I love ALL Flergs products! She is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete